bakgrund

onsdag 13 juli 2016


Hello my friends!
I hope you are ok and that the weather is nice where you live! We are almost settled at our new home and we had our bathroom renovated! Now it´s so nice in there that you almost want to stay there all the time :D!! I don´t have any pictures yet to publish, but I will fix this in a few days so you can see the difference!
Unfortunately I haven´t been able to fix my "cross-stitching corner" yet either, but soon you will get a new blog entry to look at with my new projects!
I have made a few birth-samplers for friends and also took a few requests!
 My sister got one a few years back when she had her first son and now I have made another one for her other son. It´s not complete yet though. Here you can see another birth-sampler I made for a friend. It is a Bobby G Desings pattern and I really love this!! 



Take care for now and enjoy the summer :D! Will see you soon again!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Maria,
    I'm glad you are enjoying your new bathroom. The birth sampler is stunning.
    big hug
    Giac

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you Giac!! Hope everything is fine with you :D! Exited for the next update on your blog! But don´t stress! Big hug to you! /Maria

    SvaraRadera