bakgrund

torsdag 11 februari 2016

Hello my friends!

I have been busy here! Me and my boyfriend just bought our own apartment! Right now we are waiting to get our keys so we can start making the place just like we want it to! 

I have also completed a few projects since my last blog entry! Past and Present is almost finished! Just a few french knots and hardanger left! I have to learn the hardanger from my mom first though and I will post pictures of it soon!

Right now I have started with Jane Greenoffs new "Baird band sampler"! I can´t find any picture of it yet, but I will take some photos soon and post here :D!

I have som other projects coming ahead to! 

First off is Heirloom Stitching Sampler by The Victoria Sampler. It´s so beautiful!! 


And the second project to come is Christmas Gazebo also by The Victoria Sampler


And last but not least I´m going to make two Chatelaine projects! 
Thist first one is called "Japanese Garden Mandala"


And the this one is called "Chinese Garden Mandala"


I have borrowed these pictures from Google, if anyone owns the rights to them just tell me =)

There are some Permin Samplers I´m going to make to later on! I don´t know how to find time to do all of these projects, but I´m stitching as much as I possibly can :D!

See you soon and take care!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Maria,
    Congratulations on your new place. The work you have accomplished is lovely and I can't wait to see those to come. They look fantastic.
    Big hug
    Giac

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you so much Giac :D! I´m so happy that you follow my blog :D! Big hug! Maria

    SvaraRadera